Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Rimmel- The Kate Collection

 Rimmel is on 3 for 2 in Boots at the minute, so it would be rude not to take advantage.
I was restocking my Rimmel Sugar Plum, which is a shimmery vibrant pink but feels light and barely there when you are wearing it, when I noticed the Kate collection.
I already have a red one (01)  from this collection, which was a gift and i quite like it, so i thought a different pink would be good to try.




I like the colour, although i think it looks extremely different in certain lighting.
In daylight its definitely pink but in the dark it has a red-er tone.



I do like it but i think i might start to move away from Rimmel. There colours, price and availability are all good but i think its time to try something else.




I also got a lip seal as my free item. I've never used one before because i thought it would affect the lipsticks look and to be honest i am not impressed. First of all it smells like nail varnish- which is concerning when you are putting it on your lips! Although it does seal your lipstick it made it sort of flakey and clumpy..im gonna give it another few goes but i really don't see my opinion changing!

B x

4 comments:

  1. Great lipstick colour choice :) I want to try this :) I hope you will follow my blog

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on buying red lipstick!
    Nice header, you look so pretty there.. With nice curly blonde hair :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lipstick, great choice. hope you had a nice day. :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! i've tried the red one, really like it! :) check out my blog? :)

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete