Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

MOO Business Cards

So my part time job is taking photos for a couple of magazines.

Often i'm asked by people to send them copies of photos they are in, which i'm kind enough to do!

My parents have been going on at me to get business cards instead of writing out my email on scraps of paper to give to people...but all i could think about it how boring and expensive business cards are...

At the last, rather large event i worked at my hand nearly fell off so i googled and had a wee browse until I came across MOO!

It was very easy to make a card and there were a lot of options to choose from.
Oh and once again..i got super excited about the packaging.








I added my own photos to my cards...im not going to lie, 2 of them are instagrams..but I am pleased at how they look!


I also ordered a wee case they sell specifically for the minicards. 

The other side is a nice sky blue with my details in white text.

For once, I can't wait to talk to people at work tomorrow night!

B x


No comments:

Post a Comment