Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Miniprints

I love Instagram.

Infact I would say i'm addicted to it. 

Im either uploading a random photo of something or checking up dates from people I follow.

Normally when I get photos printed I use Snapfish. The last time I ordered a set I ordered some instagrams to see how they would look. Unfortunately they turned out ridiculous. 

So that sent me on a mission to find instagram prints, that wouldnt cost a bomb and that would send to the UK.

Then I discovered Miniprints from Printstagram. 
They cost $12 (about £8) for 48 prints, and an additional $12 for postage.
Although I ordered them I wasnt sure just how good they would looked....

THEN.
The package came....



Including this pretty awesome Social Print Studio sticker!



For those who know me..I have a true love for brown paper or cardboard. The box is simple but extremely easy to get the photos out due to its design.





Size wise they are the same as a Polaroid 300 photo.




I'm so impressed.
I will definitely be ordering more miniprints and maybe some other stuff from these guys.

Even though everything is digital now a days i still think its important to print your photos and save the memories!

Check out my instagrams online at Instagrid!

B x




1 comment: