Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

My Week in Instagrams










[Sorry that they aren't all in rows...blogger had an issue with it!]
It's been a good and busy week! I was off for a reading week and planned on finishing my book for book club and had only planned on doing one day of uni work!

On Monday, Cat and I rambled around Carrick for photos, which was a complete failure but we saw ducks/swans/geesey things!

Tuesday was the beautiful afternoon tea mentioned previously! And my cousin Nicola and I also hit the cinema to see "Safe House" which i was pleasantly surprised at liking! RYAN REYNOLDS. Thats all i need to say.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were filled with primary school fun.. my auntie is a primary school teacher so i decided to go to school with her and help with her classes...hence the giant smarties tube! Maths and percentages weren't taught to me using smarties =[

Saturday I had a fantastic horse riding lesson, which always kicks my weekend into a good start and i spent the rest of my time with my lovely boyfriend.

Hope everyone had a good week/ hope this one is good too!

B x










1 comment:

  1. the smartie tube looks great! and I love the ring! :)

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete