Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Feb 2012 Glossybox

A few months ago I stumbled across Glossy Box.


For those who havent heard of GlossyBox...
The idea is you pay £10 (+£2.95  postage) and you receive 5 samples (sometimes items are the actual size and not samples).
You can fill out a quick questionnaire on skin type and what sort of items you would like (hair, skin, fragrance, etc).
It means you can try products you've never heard of.
Some of the products even come with codes for discount on the full sized item.


I debated signing up since and finally did at the end of February (meaning i was just in time to still get February's box)


I have to say. It's a pretty beautiful thing to receive.







Each months box can vary from person to person. Reading reviews by other people who have received the box for a while, there are a lot of claims this is the worst box yet.
Personally i was thrilled with what mine contained...








Becca- Beach Tint (Watermelon)
I've looked at this before, purely because it has my name on it...but I have heard good things about it. To say the least I am in love with it. It's for your lips and cheeks and t's a lovely colour (although very little needs to be put on as it goes quite far). 


Awapuhi Wild Ginger By Paul Mitchell
Although initially i thought it was very oily, when i put this in my hair before drying i was impressed. It didn't make my hair greasy as i expected and it smells incredible. It left my hair shiny and hydrated. 


Dr Bronner's Magic Soaps- Lavender Hand Sanitiser
I know hand sanitiser isnt an exciting thing..but this leaves hands feeling soft, hydrated and the smell of lavender is strong but not overpowering.


BM Beauty- Pure Mineral Eyeshadow
I'm not fussed on coloured eyeshadow but i wasn't offended by the bright bluey purple of this eyeshadow. Its a wee bit of a dodgy container to get in and out of without spilling it but i found the smallest amount on a brush created a subtle colour i would actually wear.


Como Shambhala- Invigorate Shower Gel
This is only thing i found disappointing. It's a mixture of eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender and i find it a little bit too strong.


It cant be expected to love everything you get but i was impressed that i love most of the items. 


I cant wait for my March box to arrive and its even better because its a collaboration with Harrods!


B x

2 comments:

  1. Nice box, the March one sounds good too! I have not joined this yet, keep forgetting to sign up!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the Feb box but am so excited about the Harrods box for March! xCx

    ReplyDelete