Pages

Monday 26 March 2012

Flat Forms

Sooooo many people have blogged about flatforms.

I'm rather short and do like wearing shoes that add a bit of height but i always have sore feet even with wedges!
I was a little excited to see lovely plain black ones from H&M (£24.99).

 For some reason i like having shoes that are plain and often they are black. It does mean they match everything!
I'm not going to lie..its strange to walk in these. You forget that there is an extra couple of inches and forget to lift your feet as much...but maybe its just me!
But they are so comfy! I wore them on Iain and I's date night on our 3 year anniversary! And even though it was just dinner and the cinema I didn't look over dressed.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. Seriously. Get a pair.

B x

1 comment:

  1. they look really good! i know what you mean about forgetting youre a couple of inches taller with them because you think youre wearing flats!
    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete